Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Asiandate scam

When I started using AsainDate, I was hoping to meet a smart, sophisticated woman, who had all the qualities of the typical "girl next door." By the summer, after more than four months of communicating through AsainDate, email and phone, I knew Meiying was the girl of my dreams. I bought my ticket and traveled to Asia. After a few minutes of wandering the chaotic scene of the airport, I saw Meiying through the crowd running towards me.  We embraced and twirled around among taxis and swarms of people. Then we shared an amazing kiss that was as if we had been kissing forever.  We spent several days together, touring the countryside and the city. We knew in an instant that we were right for one another.  AsainDate allowed us to meet, get to know each other. It goes beyond any country borders! Thanks to AsainDate, I am where I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment